NADIA VAS FALCAO is a speech language pathologist and audiologist trained to deal with children and adults having speech language and hearing difficulties.
She has completed her degree in speech language pathology and audiology having earned the rank at the Bangalore university. She also has two excellence awards during her academic years.
She is been certified by the hanen centre in Canada in “it takes two to talk” and “ learning language and loving it” which focuses on training children with speech language difficulties at home as well as in school.
She has been a part of ST. JOHNS Hospital Bangalore, NIMHANS, ASHADEEP Special School, INDHIRA GANDHI Medical College, ST. MARATHAS Hospital.
She is also a visiting consultant at hospitals around GOA as well as special schools.
Speech and language therapy in children with speech and language delay, autism, ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ), mental retardation, cerebral palsy, hearing impairment.
- Speech and language therapy in individuals post stroke, progressive and degenerative neurological conditions e.g. dementia.
- Auditory verbal therapy in children using hearing aids and cochlear implants.
- Speech Therapy in children and adults with stuttering/stammering.
- Speech Therapy in children and adults with pronunciation or articulation difficulties.
- Reading, writing, spelling and other academic difficulties.
- Voice Disorders
- Hearing difficulties in children and adults
- Hearing tests: Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA), Impedance Audiometry, Oto acoustic Emission testing (OAE) Brain Stem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA).
- Hearing aids for children and adults.
- Cochlear implantation clinic.